Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

mu husband is an ofw, can i file bigamy and violence against women & children?

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

bleselda

Arresto Menor

can i make a complain at kuwait-phil embassy for his case? he abandoned me since he got abroad 1993 till now.or can i file a case here in phils?

rimyrf

rimyrf
Arresto Menor

Did he entered into a subsequent marriage without your marriage being declared void or annulled? Please clarify the facts.

bleselda

Arresto Menor

we got married 2000, and the other woman 2002.ive discovered that he took the woman to kuwait, i spoke to her myself.but im not sure if they are still together. i had their copy of marriage contract. since then he weent to his mother's house when he come to phils.he is not discussing any matter regarding our child.he sent money thru only my sis in law and its not enough for our living. he also always threathening me not to send any money.

bleselda

Arresto Menor

I really want to teach him a lesson since he and his family were so arrogant like they didnt do anything wrong. they humiliated me that much.

mimsy

Reclusion Temporal

Since u have a copy of his marriage contract with the other woman, just go to the nearest Pao simce i assume you cannot afford a private lawyer, am sure you have a least 2 or three cases for him, he may not be here right now but am sure he will be back...make sure to address the complaint to the mother's house as u said that is where he goes

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum