Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

ABSOLUTE DEED OF DONATION

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1ABSOLUTE DEED OF DONATION Empty ABSOLUTE DEED OF DONATION Tue Apr 15, 2014 11:34 am

kantotoy

kantotoy
Arresto Menor

What is the status of an absolute deed of donation accepted and notarized by the donors on 2010, but not yet signed by the donor? Can it still be signed by the donor in 2014 without notarizing the same?

Clarification on this matter is highly appreciated.

Gratitude!

kantotoy

2ABSOLUTE DEED OF DONATION Empty Re: ABSOLUTE DEED OF DONATION Sun Oct 19, 2014 4:37 pm

christinearellano

Arresto Menor

[justify]I wanted to ask if its correct to make an extra judicial settlement with waiver of rights, if the estate will be partitioned to the surviving wife and four children, the children are waiving their rights without donating it to the mother, will the BIR accepts and automatically perceived that the mother will be the sole heir to the property? we would like to emphasize here that there is no donation made rather than  just a waiver of rights.

thanks for the reply.

bafywinston

Arresto Menor

mine is similar.
we (4) inherited property from parents.
title is now in the names of the siblings (4).

one does not want it anymore.
we asked him to issue 'WAIVER OF RIGHTS', he is in the States, instead of issuing deed of donation and deed of sale.

so is a 'WAIVER OF RIGHTS' acceptable, or better than deed of donation?

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum