Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Husband threaten and stalked by woman whom he had short time affair.

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Mhbarns29

Arresto Menor

Hi,
I would like to seek an advice for my husband who is being threaten and stalked by this bayarang babae in our hometown.
My husband had once a mistake having a sexual affair with this woman but then my husbsnd admitted his mistake and my family and I forgave him for what had happened since i love him and I know that it was only a mere temptation. We have a great relationship and we both love each other.
When my husband told this woman that he wants to stop this kind of thing this woman threaten him that there is something na mangyayari and she kept on stalking him even when i had my vacation recently. My husband and i decided to let my husband be away from our hometown because of her threat. I am just worried about our daughters who were left behind in my parents. I am now back abroad and my husband went away. My question is can we file a harrasment and stalking case to this woman if she fid not stop? Pera lng habol nya sa asawa ko kasi well known syang bayaran sa place namin. Naawa po ako sa mga anak namin na naiwan imbes na naalagan ng asawa ko. I am already petitioning them to be with me here but still medyo aabutin oa ng 1 yr. so gusto ko lng na tigilan na ng babae na un ang asawa kc may nga kapatid na addict ang babaeng un na bka kung anong gawin sa asawa ko at mga anak ko kc desperate cla dahil walbg mga trabaho. Should we file a case against this woman para lng tigilan nya na asawa ko? Kahit na malamn pa ng buong town namin wala po akong pakialam basta gusto ko lng na mkabalik aswa ko sa hometown namin at malayang makakilos. Thanks for your prompt response. Godbless.

HR Adviser

Reclusion Perpetua

file for a TRO

Mhbarns29

Arresto Menor

HR Adviser wrote:file for a TRO

Sorry what is TRO. Temporary restraining order? At the local court? Any docs needed to file?

Mhbarns29

Arresto Menor

Thank you. I believe my husband should file against this woman or my family can who was left in our Hometown? Thanks

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum