Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

a married man having a sexual affair to another woman

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

lbje_06@yahoo.com

Arresto Menor

Good after, I hav a sister in law whom his husband, had an affair to other woman. Then, a wife didn't receive any amount from his husband to support their child, & also plan to abandoned her. And to know that the girl s pregnant right now. his husband want to get all their property & he always threatened his wife.what case should the wife file to his husband & to the girl?

Last edited by lbje_06@yahoo.com on Mon May 07, 2012 5:01 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : wrong words)

lbje_06@yahoo.com

Arresto Menor

please help, i need an advise.

concepab

concepab
Reclusion Perpetua

lbje_06@yahoo.com wrote:Good after, I hav a sister in law whom his husband, had an affair to other woman. Then, a wife didn't receive any amount from his husband to support their child, & also plan to abandoned her. And to know that the girl s pregnant right now. his husband want to get all their property & he always threatened his wife.what case should the wife file to his husband & to the girl?

Psychological violence and Economic abuse under RA 9262.

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum