Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Teacher's Salary Subsidy from FAPE

+2
HR Adviser
oryzasativa
6 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Teacher's Salary Subsidy from FAPE Empty Teacher's Salary Subsidy from FAPE Tue Apr 01, 2014 10:27 am

oryzasativa

Arresto Menor

Good day!

I have a friend who is a teacher in a private school. She was a LET passer and entitled for the Teachers' Salary Subsidy given by FAPE. They should have a total of 12K every year. But because she resigned this school year, the institution did not give her the full amount.

Is it justifiable?
May karapatan po ba syang makuha yun ng buo kasi ito po nakalagay sa FAPE: "Teachers who resigned or retired at the time of payment of
the TSS due to health reasons and in accordance with
school regulations are entitled to the subsidy based on
actual services rendered."

Thank you!

2Teacher's Salary Subsidy from FAPE Empty Re: Teacher's Salary Subsidy from FAPE Tue Apr 01, 2014 2:35 pm

HR Adviser

Reclusion Perpetua

Your answer is in the contract you stated "entitled to the subsidy BASED ON THE ACTUAL SERVICE RENDERED"

3Teacher's Salary Subsidy from FAPE Empty Re: Teacher's Salary Subsidy from FAPE Tue Apr 01, 2014 4:16 pm

oryzasativa

Arresto Menor

HR Adviser wrote:Your answer is in the contract you stated "entitled to the subsidy BASED ON THE ACTUAL SERVICE RENDERED"

so it means sir, mali po sila? hindi po pwede ung porket nagresign ka ay hindi mo na makukuha yun ng buo?

4Teacher's Salary Subsidy from FAPE Empty Re: Teacher's Salary Subsidy from FAPE Tue Apr 01, 2014 5:33 pm

council

council
Reclusion Perpetua

oryzasativa wrote:
HR Adviser wrote:Your answer is in the contract you stated "entitled to the subsidy BASED ON THE ACTUAL SERVICE RENDERED"

so it means sir, mali po sila? hindi po pwede ung porket nagresign ka ay hindi mo na makukuha yun ng buo?

it means tama sila.

babayaran lang nila ang allowance/subsidy para sa mga panahong pumapasok pa sya. Parang 13th month pay, pro-rated pag hindi nakabuo ng isang taon.

http://www.councilviews.com

5Teacher's Salary Subsidy from FAPE Empty Teacher's Salary Subsidy from FAPE Thu Nov 26, 2015 3:46 am

mindeulle44

Arresto Menor

Good day po. In connection to FAPE po, is the whole amount entitled to be given for the school year po ba wherein we render 10months in the school, or the entire year which has 12 months po? Thank you po and God bless.

6Teacher's Salary Subsidy from FAPE Empty GASPE/FAPE TSS computation Thu Apr 07, 2016 10:31 pm

shizukani

Arresto Menor

Good Day!

May documentation po ba tungkol sa computation ng GASTPE/FAPE TSS? Ang ginagawa po kasi sa amin e binabawasan ung 12,000 as INCOME TAX kaya hindi po pare-pareho sa bawat teacher. Ang pagkaka-alam po namin e fixed na 10% WITHHOLDING TAX. Di po kasi malinaw na nakalagay sa mga DepEd Orders yung actual percentage or computation. Kung meron po sana sa DepEd orders or kung may reference po sana, ipapakita po namin sa aming accountant. Salamat po.

7Teacher's Salary Subsidy from FAPE Empty FAPE - TEACHER SALARY SUBSIDY Sat Oct 01, 2016 2:12 pm

charmaine marasigan

Arresto Menor

Good Day!
I want to discuss my situation right now and to clear things about this Teacher Salary Subsidy or TSS.
I've been teaching to my school for the past 3 years but I resigned this April 2016 . Then I came back to reteach again because my friend resigned and the school needed an immediate teacher to replace her. She is a LET passer the same with me. And she already passed the requirements for the TSS. She taugh for 3 months (June-August) and suddenly get sick that's why I replaced her and start teaching this September.

The question is .. Can I get the rest of the months that she should have and I will render aside from June to August Subsidy that is for her?

Thank you for the favorable response and God Bless! Smile

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum