Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

holding of salary for private school teachers

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

sweetie27

Arresto Menor

good day...would like to be enlightened on some issues regarding holding of salary especially for teachers like me in a private school. We understand that our salary for either Mar28 or April13 is held unless we finish all our report and requirements for clearance signing. It has been done for years in our school and we think it is only just that we have our clearance checked before our salary. This year, our april 13 salary has been held unless we submit our clearance.  Later this month, we hv been informed only that even for april 30, they wont give us our salary unless we submit our clearance. I wasnt able to finish my reports but im working on it. Currently we are on vacation and im planning to finish everything and have my clearance checked by nextweek as start of our reporting in school. I am a permanent employee already and though a bit late I know can comply to the requirements, but is it right that 2 cut-offs (april 13 and 28) of our wages is held? though i know i can finish it by nxtweek and finally get my salary, I would just want to know if what they are doing is right?What if I can only finish it by June or July can they hold my salary until then? pls help, thank you very much. God bless!

raheemerick

raheemerick
Reclusion Perpetua

depende if nasa policy ng school nyo ang hold salary unless task are done. imo even if? ,mali yta yun. nasa contract nyo ang cut off period and salary period ryt? regardless if may pending na activity or task like clearance, grades, report etc..etc..
walang masama if mag lift kayu ng questions and concern sa school admin nyo or sa principal. o kaya si head teacher ang mag raise ng concern sa sch.

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum