Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

FAPE - TEACHER SALARY SUBSIDY

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1FAPE - TEACHER SALARY SUBSIDY Empty FAPE - TEACHER SALARY SUBSIDY Sat Oct 01, 2016 2:14 pm

charmaine marasigan

Arresto Menor

Good Day!
I want to discuss my situation right now and to clear things about this Teacher Salary Subsidy or TSS.
I've been teaching to my school for the past 3 years but I resigned this April 2016 . Then I came back to reteach again because my friend resigned and the school needed an immediate teacher to replace her. She is a LET passer the same with me. And she already passed the requirements for the TSS. She taugh for 3 months (June-August) and suddenly get sick that's why I replaced her and start teaching this September.

The question is .. Can I get the rest of the months that she should have and I will render aside from June to August Subsidy that is for her?

Thank you for the favorable response and God Bless! Smile

2FAPE - TEACHER SALARY SUBSIDY Empty Re: FAPE - TEACHER SALARY SUBSIDY Sun Oct 16, 2016 4:32 pm

thepoetsedge

thepoetsedge
Reclusion Perpetua

Inasmuch as I would like to help you in your situation, most of us law students have not been taught the specific rules and regulations of government agencies, even one such as DepEd. That being said, my best advice for you would be to go to the DepEd's Regional office to ask if there is any recourse available regarding the TSS issue you have.

Good luck in your situation. May the odds be ever in your favor.

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum