Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Need advice about pre-termination and request to waive all dues

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

cliper

Arresto Menor

Hi, good day po sa lahat. I've subscribed to one of our telco's here speficifically Globe Innove for a 5Mb Telephone/DSL service last July 2013. Everything is working fine until earthquake happens last October of 2013 (see wiki pedia).

After the event, I've called my Internet Service Provider to temporarily disconnect my account as I cannot use their service at the moment. Their line is broken and their modem/router is damaged.

After a week, I've decided to go to Metro Manila and found a place here. I've requested their office to relocate my account and unfortunately my current location is not serviceable. Most importantly, they did not mention anything about relocation fees until now that they ask me to transfer ownership. I called their customer service again and ask for extension of temporary disconnection and in return extend my lock-in period until now March 22, 2014, my account is still temporary disconnected. In return, they told me that I can transfer my account to another person. I cannot find one and I don't feel obligated.

I tried cold-calling every contact numbers I can find in yellow-pages of Globe Telecoms head office and law firm's address to address my letter but did not get any good answers.

Now, I wanted to pre-terminate my account and I have to pay thrice (x3) of my subscription for a pre-termination but I want them to waive all that and consider my case that I suffered from an earthquake. Is that possible?

Regards,

Mark

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum