Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Request for Legal Advice

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Request for Legal Advice Empty Request for Legal Advice Tue Mar 20, 2018 12:14 am

alm_melitante

Arresto Menor

Good day,
I just want to ask some legal advice. My husband put up a new company together with his 3 colleague. An installation company for facade and glass curtain wall. They got a new project a 32floors tower from their previous GM. The GM issued only a PO or purchased order signed by both parties. Currently the project is ongoing and almost 20% completed. The problem now is the GM or the general contractor who issued the PO wants to take over the project in short he want my husbands company to vacate the site and wants to take also the manpower and other resources. My my husbands company initiated the project, resources, inputed capital, manpower and even got a loan in order to materialized and mobilized this project then suddenly they want to take over. My question is what action or approach should we do. Can we demand for a damages. Please advice.
Thank you. Arlyn

2Request for Legal Advice Empty Re: Request for Legal Advice Tue Mar 20, 2018 6:48 am

Patok

Reclusion Perpetua

does your husband has a contract with the company?

3Request for Legal Advice Empty Re: Request for Legal Advice Tue Mar 20, 2018 8:44 am

alm_melitante

Arresto Menor

Good morning. My husbands company has a PO or signed purchased order only for the said construction project

4Request for Legal Advice Empty Re: Request for Legal Advice Tue Mar 20, 2018 8:45 am

alm_melitante

Arresto Menor

Just want to know also does a signed PO or purchased order a valid document or contract?

5Request for Legal Advice Empty Re: Request for Legal Advice Tue Mar 20, 2018 9:06 am

lukekyle

Reclusion Perpetua

yes it is. ang problem sometimes the PO does not contain enough details

6Request for Legal Advice Empty Re: Request for Legal Advice Tue Mar 20, 2018 10:05 am

alm_melitante

Arresto Menor

The signed PO specified Installation of Curtain walls for the whole tower(32floors) with attached detail of items.

7Request for Legal Advice Empty Re: Request for Legal Advice Tue Mar 20, 2018 10:12 am

alm_melitante

Arresto Menor

The problem now they want to take over the project in short they want my husband company to vacate the site. My question is, what action should we take. Especially its a big loss for them financially, their resources and manpower

8Request for Legal Advice Empty Re: Request for Legal Advice Tue Mar 20, 2018 8:26 pm

attyLLL

a PO is valid only between the parties. so it is considered valid between your husband and the GM, but not against the building owner

https://www.facebook.com/BPOEmployeeAdvocate/

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum