Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Request for Legal Opinion Sample/Format

+18
foobarph
michiko
airam.tina
jepoy74
francis
ayuya_crap
creep2maniac
Francute
martin de porres
rapet856
lalec83
Jprinc01
Enaid O' Mac
hanasadako
michelle martin-marcos
kdfb0630
bong2x_tol
maeferivera
22 posters

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

1Request for Legal Opinion Sample/Format Empty Request for Legal Opinion Sample/Format Tue Mar 01, 2011 10:47 pm

maeferivera

Arresto Menor

please be of help. super need before saturday. Smile

maeferivera

Arresto Menor

please email me (maeferivera@yahoo.com) links for legal opinion format/sample

maeferivera

Arresto Menor

or text niyo po ako 09294380488, super need lang. tya!

bong2x_tol

Arresto Menor

found this on the net....
hope this helps.

REPUBIC OF THE PHILIPPINES
CITY OF ILIGAN

OFFICE OF THE CITY LEGAL OFFICER

September 7, 2009

HON. LAWRENCE LL. CRUZ
City Mayor
Iligan City

OFFICE OF THE SANGGUNIANG PANLUNGSOD
Iligan City

Dear Sirs:

Referred to this office for comment is the legality or validity of the City Ordinance No. 1826 or otherwise known as “AN ORDINANCE BANNING SMOKING INSIDE PUBLIC UTILITY PASSANGER VEHICLES OPERATING WITHIN THE CITY OF ILIGAN.

This office is of the opinion that the subject ordinance is not contrary to existing laws or the Constitution. It is well-settled that pursuant to the general welfare clause in Section 16 of the Local Government Code of 1991 (RA 7160), local government units are empowered to enact ordinances in the exercise of police power. Every local government unit has the sworn obligation to enact measures that will enhance the public health, safety and convenience, maintain peace and order, and promote the general prosperity of the inhabitants of the local units. Thus, taking into consideration that smoking especially in public endangers not only the health of the smoker but also that of the others, the City Government has a valid reason for banning smoking in public utility jeepneys.

However, for its effectivity, the subject ordinance which contains penal sanctions, is required to be posted at prominent places in the City of Iligan for a minimum period of three (3) consecutive weeks and shall also be published in a newspaper of general circulation within the territorial jurisdiction of the City of Iligan.

For your honors’ guidance.

Atty. xxxxxxxxxx
City Legal Officer

maeferivera

Arresto Menor

thanks...

kdfb0630

kdfb0630
Arresto Menor

para kay atty. sumilong ba to? haha! badtrip. due na mamaya Smile at magsisimula pa lang ako. wala pa man din akong mahanap na maayos na format. bahala na si batman! ohnoooooooes

michelle martin-marcos

Arresto Menor

try to check DILG,COA,DBM website.. legal opinion..

hanasadako

Prision Mayor

bigay ng supreme court to law schools: sample: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

kdfb0630

kdfb0630
Arresto Menor

thaaaaanks! Smile big help.. legal opinion halos hiningi sa finals eh Razz

Enaid O' Mac

Arresto Menor

Any one can help me ? I need a Bar Review materials for the next Bar exam Pls. i need the updated one. Pls?

Big Thanks.
Diane

11Request for Legal Opinion Sample/Format Empty Re: Request for Legal Opinion Sample/Format Sat Apr 02, 2011 10:27 am

maeferivera

Arresto Menor

ma'am hanasadaku paki email naman sa akin ng format, di kasi kami binigyan sa school namin ng copy. thank you. my e-mail [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Jprinc01

Arresto Menor

Ma'am hanasadaku, baka po puede nyo ring pakisend sa email ko yung format. [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Maraming salamat po.

lalec83

Arresto Menor

wow, thanks a lot.great help.

rapet856

Arresto Menor

hi po...can u plz send me a copy for the sample legal opinion. tnx in advance.c:

martin de porres

Arresto Menor

maam..pa send din po sa email ko.. [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Thanks..

Francute

Arresto Menor

ako din po [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] thanx

creep2maniac

Arresto Menor

please send me the materials. it can help me much. [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] thanks...

ayuya_crap

Arresto Mayor

meron na sa site ng supreme court

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

francis

Arresto Menor

paki send na man s email ko pls... [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
thank you

jepoy74

jepoy74
Arresto Menor

pls send me sample format of memo and legal opinion at [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] ..thank you . more power.

airam.tina

Arresto Menor

pa send din po @ [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

big thanks! Very Happy

hanasadako

Prision Mayor

maeferivera wrote:ma'am hanasadaku paki email naman sa akin ng format, di kasi kami binigyan sa school namin ng copy. thank you. my e-mail [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

nasa blogsite ko na po. kindly click na lang po.

hanasadako

Prision Mayor

SAMPLE FROM LECTURE OF ATTY. DECHAVEZ, SAN BEDA REVIEW PROGRAM 2011

[caption id="attachment_1090" align="aligncenter" width="535" caption="Disclaimer: This is not a cast in stone sample"][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.][/caption]

LEGAL MEMORANDUM SAMPLE: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

LEGAL MEMORANDUM SAMPLE: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

LEGAL OPINION SAMPLE: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

michiko

Arresto Menor

can i also ask for a copy of the format? please... my email [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
tnx a lot.

hanasadako

Prision Mayor

@michiko, ineng yan po ang FORMAT. Laughing Laughing

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum