Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Abandonment (AWOL) in Government

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Abandonment (AWOL) in Government Empty Abandonment (AWOL) in Government Wed Mar 19, 2014 4:10 pm

wellwisher

Arresto Menor

I really need legal assistance regarding this.

Summary:
- I was a Regular Employee with CSC Eligibility.
- I had legal dispute against our Head of Office to the point we reached CSC and Ombudsman.
- We filed a case against her and she filed a case against us (libel) but her case against us was recently dismissed by the Ombudsman.
- I applied for R&R + Sick Leave to lay-low against the fury of our Boss. But she denied it without informing me.
- I was surprised to know that she Dismissed me from service on that merit secretly.
- The dismissal came directly from the City Mayor (whom she is a concubine) without any written warning, reprimand or notice.
- I have never received any letter, signed any memo, or any documents accepting of my AWOL. I just found it out when i tried to report to the office and they told me i was already AWOL.
- To my frustration, i just let it go and went to work abroad since then.
- It was 10 years ago and now i needed to obtain a Certificate of Employment but the Office refuses to issue for the reason that i did not resign and was AWOL!

What should i do about it? Can i still run after my rights for due process? Please help me.

Thanks.

2Abandonment (AWOL) in Government Empty Re: Abandonment (AWOL) in Government Sun Mar 23, 2014 2:58 pm

wellwisher

Arresto Menor

Bump!

Anyone with knowledge about Civil Service issues on appeal?

Thanks.

3Abandonment (AWOL) in Government Empty Re: Abandonment (AWOL) in Government Tue Mar 25, 2014 9:29 am

HR Adviser

Reclusion Perpetua

Go to CSC

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum