Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

is Slight physical injury absorbed in Direct assault?

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

anoniw

anoniw
Arresto Menor

hello i would just like to ask if the crime of slight physical injuries id absorbed in direct assault? would it matter if the victim is a person in authority or an AGENT of a person in authority?
somehow i am confused. my teacher who is a judge gave the following circumstances:

A a barangay captain, went after a robber when he saw the victim asking for help, he managed to catch up with the said robber, and he was subsequently injured bythe same, now B a barangay tanod saw the incident and came in the aid of A (brngy captain) and was also subsequently injured in the process,
Q1: was the crime of direct assault commited on both A and B? or only against A?
Q2: assuming that the injuries constituted slight physical injuries will it be absorbed or will it be tried separately?

Very Happy 

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum