Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Assault and Physical Injury.

+2
attyLLL
Almondo
6 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Assault and Physical Injury. Empty Assault and Physical Injury. Sat Mar 03, 2012 5:14 pm

Almondo

Arresto Mayor

I was drinking with my friend N. One of his friends NIK came in and joined us drinking. NIK challenge me to DUEL, tell me PERMISSION TO FIGHT HIM. He say if I refuse to fight, he will smash a bottle across my head. He told me to remove my eye-glasses. He punched me in my head causising my forehead to bleed. I wrapped my arms around his neck to stop his punching. he pushed me backwards over the table,,, the table, bottles, glasses broke.. He then ran to N bag to get a gun. But N didnt bring his gun this time. Police arrived and tokk us to the station. No charges was laid.......
Now NIK summoned me to the Barangay Hall for PHYSICAL INJURY.

2Assault and Physical Injury. Empty Re: Assault and Physical Injury. Mon Mar 05, 2012 11:38 pm

attyLLL

what is your question

https://www.facebook.com/BPOEmployeeAdvocate/

3Assault and Physical Injury. Empty Re: Assault and Physical Injury. Thu Mar 15, 2012 7:54 pm

Almondo

Arresto Mayor

attyLLL wrote:what is your question
......... Can I file charges against this man?

4Assault and Physical Injury. Empty Re: Assault and Physical Injury. Mon Mar 19, 2012 11:18 pm

bobby.rifol

Arresto Menor

magandang gabi po..!ako po ay nasentensiyahan ng 4- 6 months imprisonment sa kasong serious physical injuries noong October 1998 ngunit nakapag probation po ako ng 1year at hindi po nakulong..ang tanong ko po ay heto..
ang kaso ko po ba ay under definition ng MORAL TURPITUDE???
pwede po ba akong magtake ng Civil Service Examination gayon po na ako ay convicted ng serious physical injuries??
ayon po kasi sa CSC hindi pwede magtake ng Exams if convicted of a crime involving MORAL TURPITUDE..
maraming salamat po...

Last edited by bobby.rifol on Mon Mar 19, 2012 11:26 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : incomplte details)

5Assault and Physical Injury. Empty Re: Assault and Physical Injury. Wed Mar 21, 2012 8:42 pm

Almondo

Arresto Mayor

bobby.rifol wrote:magandang gabi po..!ako po ay nasentensiyahan ng 4- 6 months imprisonment sa kasong serious physical injuries noong October 1998 ngunit nakapag probation po ako ng 1year at hindi po nakulong..ang tanong ko po ay heto..
ang kaso ko po ba ay under definition ng MORAL TURPITUDE???
pwede po ba akong magtake ng Civil Service Examination gayon po na ako ay convicted ng serious physical injuries??
ayon po kasi sa CSC hindi pwede magtake ng Exams if convicted of a crime involving MORAL TURPITUDE..
maraming salamat po...
....... its called SLIGHT PHYSICAL INJURY..

6Assault and Physical Injury. Empty Re: Assault and Physical Injury. Thu Mar 22, 2012 2:13 am

karlroy_gordo

Arresto Menor

gud am atty..nkasuhan po ako ng slight physical injuries in rel to 7610.15 yrs old po ung bata at my isip na para gumawa ng pagsisinungaling..nsa piskal na po ung kaso and ngkaroon n kmi ng preliminary investigation..i admit na hinampas ko siya ng sombrero nung inawat ko siya kc meron siya kaaway na menor de edad dn s harap ng bahay namin at inawat ko siya dahil sa harap namin nanayari ang gulo..nung inawat ko siya ay nagalit siya at pinagmumura nia ako at hinahamon pa kya hinabol ko siya hangang brgy outpost..pgdating dun panay pa rin mura skin at hamon ang ginawa kya hinampas ko uli siya na sombrero at tinadyakan ko siya ngunit di naman tumama sa knya..at sa midecal cert nia lumabas na lacerated wound sa bibig lamang ang result at dun sa counter ko sinabi ng witness ko na ang sugat sa bibig nia ay dulot lamang ng ganting suntok nia kya ngsugat ang labi nito..at dun sa sinasabi na tinadjakan ko siya ay wla naman sa medico legal result na my mga injuries siya sa pgtadjak sa kanya...tanong ko lng po kung meron ba child abuse sa kaso ko na ito..at enough nb ung depensa ko para mapawalang bisa itong kinaso sa akin..salamat po atty..sana masagot nio po ito ktanungan ko..godblezz..

7Assault and Physical Injury. Empty Re: Assault and Physical Injury. Fri Mar 23, 2012 2:34 pm

Almondo

Arresto Mayor

I GIVE UP! ! ! !... I ASK A QUESTION HERE IN ENGLISH... SO DIFFICULT TO GET AN ENGLISH ANSWER....

8Assault and Physical Injury. Empty Re: Assault and Physical Injury. Sat Mar 24, 2012 10:13 am

attyLLL

bobby, yes, it can be considered a moral turpitude case, but the CSC has discretion to look at your case and determine whether the rule should be applied.

karlroy, i don't think you'll get out of this unscathed unless you have a very permissive prosecutor. nothing you can do now but wait for the resolution.

almondo, i hope you got a medico-legal report. and you can file a complaint at the bgy if you live in the same city then at the prosecutor's office. the kind of physical injuries depends on the number of days the doctor said you need to recuperate.

https://www.facebook.com/BPOEmployeeAdvocate/

9Assault and Physical Injury. Empty Re: Assault and Physical Injury. Tue Jan 15, 2013 3:29 pm

ice_archer01

Arresto Menor

Ask ko lang po, yung brother ko po kasi inakausahan ng isang bragy capt ng direct assault. My bro is under the influence of acohol as per medico legal. Anu po ba possible na punishment sa mga gantong kaso or is there anyway that this can be dismissed? Bata pa po kasi yung bro ko but he is at legal age but what we are worrying about is student pa kasi siya and this might affect kung paano po siya makakakuha ng work after he graduated.

10Assault and Physical Injury. Empty hahahaha lolz Tue Jan 15, 2013 3:49 pm

raheemerick

raheemerick
Reclusion Perpetua

Laughing
Almondo wrote:I GIVE UP! ! ! !... I ASK A QUESTION HERE IN ENGLISH... SO DIFFICULT TO GET AN ENGLISH ANSWER....

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum