Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Employment Bond

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Employment Bond Empty Employment Bond Mon Mar 10, 2014 5:34 pm

fruitcake

Arresto Menor

Just want to ask if it is legal for your company to charge you double or triple the training fee that you used as a bond? And is the tenure not to be deducted on your bond?

I had a training outside the country worth Php 100,000.00 good for 2 years bond and my company wants me to pay double which is Php 200,000 even if I have a tenure of one year since the training. Is it legal?

2Employment Bond Empty Re: Employment Bond Mon Mar 10, 2014 5:45 pm

council

council
Reclusion Perpetua

fruitcake wrote:Just want to ask if it is legal for your company to charge you double or triple the training fee that you used as a bond? And is the tenure not to be deducted on your bond?

I had a training outside the country worth Php 100,000.00 good for 2 years bond and my company wants me to pay double which is Php 200,000 even if I have a tenure of one year since the training. Is it legal?

Yes.

You had an option to refuse and not attend the training if you did not like the terms.

Tenure comes in only if the company stipulates it as part of your "payment" else they may charge the whole amount since in reality, you have the knowledge already and they will have to spend another 100k or more to train another one who will replace you once you leave without completing the terms of the contract.

http://www.councilviews.com

3Employment Bond Empty Re: Employment Bond Mon Mar 10, 2014 5:56 pm

fruitcake

Arresto Menor

Thank you.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum