Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

employment bond

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1employment bond Empty employment bond Fri Oct 10, 2014 10:54 am

paul123

Arresto Menor

good day! my wife resigned from her work after just 2 months and the company is demanding her to pay employment bond of 100k. our question is are we supposed to pay the full amount of bond even if there is no training given to her and considering the other costs mentioned in the contract does not seem to justify the amount of 100k? or are we supposed to pay the bond at all? appreciate any advice on this. thanks

-- Part of the contract on early termination -- (sorry could not find an option to attach an image)

b. If you, for any reason, terminate your employment with Accenture at your volition, or were terminated for cause, before you complete the 12 months of service from your start date, you agree to indemnify Accenture with 100k to cover all expenses incurred in relation to your employment. This cost includes, but not limited to, recruitment expenses, classroom or on-the-job training, computer-based training, and other related administrative costs.

2employment bond Empty Re: employment bond Fri Oct 10, 2014 11:31 am

council

council
Reclusion Perpetua

Contract is binding until proven otherwise.

The company spent for hiring and training (new hire training and orientation is included) and they can expect to recover costs for that.

http://www.councilviews.com

3employment bond Empty Re: employment bond Fri Oct 10, 2014 1:11 pm

paul123

Arresto Menor

thanks for the reply. can the company file any case in court that will result in imprisonment or just payment to damages? thanks

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum