Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Letter of Intent...please help

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Letter of Intent...please help Empty Letter of Intent...please help Sat Mar 08, 2014 1:16 pm

afb.veloso

Arresto Menor

Hello po Attorney sana matulungan mo po ako.

I started to work with this company last year and may common practice sila na to submit a letter of intent if I would still wish to stay with them which I checked yes. May nakalagay po sa dulo na "Please be advised that the Letter of Intent is considered legal and binding upon receipt of the Human Resource Department".

I heard sa office mates ko na kapag nag resign ako at cnabi ko yes na mag stay ako, I'll have to pay 50,000 (which is not really a problem kaso bigla nagkasakit nanay ko kea ako nagpa2aral sa mga kapatid ko).

Nakasaad din sa contract na magba2yad ako ng 50,000 kung nag resign ako before my contract ends which is on March 31, 2014.

So ang tanong ko po eh, kapag umalis ako sa company, do I really need to pay them knowing na ang contract ko will end this March at wala nman nkalagay sa LOI na I have to pay them.

Salamat po

2Letter of Intent...please help Empty Re: Letter of Intent...please help Wed Mar 12, 2014 6:09 pm

council

council
Reclusion Perpetua

afb.veloso wrote:Hello po Attorney sana matulungan mo po ako.

I started to work with this company last year and may common practice sila na to submit a letter of intent if I would still wish to stay with them which I checked yes. May nakalagay po sa dulo na "Please be advised that the Letter of Intent is considered legal and binding upon receipt of the Human Resource Department".

I heard sa office mates ko na kapag nag resign ako at cnabi ko yes na mag stay ako, I'll have to pay 50,000 (which is not really a problem kaso bigla nagkasakit nanay ko kea ako nagpa2aral sa mga kapatid ko).

Nakasaad din sa contract na magba2yad ako ng 50,000 kung nag resign ako before my contract ends which is on March 31, 2014.

So ang tanong ko po eh, kapag umalis ako sa company, do I really need to pay them knowing na ang contract ko will end this March at wala nman nkalagay sa LOI na I have to pay them.

Salamat po

If it's not in any contract then there is nothing binding regarding any payment.

Yung sinabi mo na "I heard" is hearsay so you should ask HR first.

http://www.councilviews.com

3Letter of Intent...please help Empty Re: Letter of Intent...please help Wed Mar 12, 2014 9:52 pm

afb.veloso

Arresto Menor

If it's not in any contract then there is nothing binding regarding any payment. wrote:

Salamat po Sir sa pag reply.

Nakalagay po sa contract ko na pinirmahan ko last year na I will pay 50,000 if I resigned before my contract ends, which is on March 31, 2014. Ngayon po I checked yes sa LOI, but now I had a change of heart kea gusto ko na mag resign.

So do I still have to pay the 50,000?

4Letter of Intent...please help Empty Re: Letter of Intent...please help Wed Mar 12, 2014 10:00 pm

council

council
Reclusion Perpetua

afb.veloso wrote:

Salamat po Sir sa pag reply.

Nakalagay po sa contract ko na pinirmahan ko last year na I will pay 50,000 if I resigned before my contract ends, which is on March 31, 2014. Ngayon po I checked yes sa LOI, but now I had a change of heart kea gusto ko na mag resign.

So do I still have to pay the 50,000?

Pwede ka nilang ihabla kung hindi ka magbayad.

Kung manalo sila, magbabayad ka talaga.

http://www.councilviews.com

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum