Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Conjugal property and mistress

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Conjugal property and mistress Empty Conjugal property and mistress Tue Sep 28, 2010 9:13 pm

braveamethyst

Arresto Menor

I loaned from pag-ibig under my married name...my husband was the one paying for the monthly mortgage for the first year and did some renovations....Is it considered a conjugal property already since it is still under a contract to sell and the house is not yet fully paid. My husband now lives with his mistress and might ask me to pay him what he contributed on the monthly payment.

My husband wants to sue me and file theft/robbery case for taking some of our appliances my husband bought coz i was trying to sell it to pay for the house since he is no long giving me financial support.Is that valid?

What are the legal basis of concubinage? What evidences will prove that my husband committed concubinage.?

2Conjugal property and mistress Empty Re: Conjugal property and mistress Wed Sep 29, 2010 11:47 pm

attyLLL

wait, the title is not in your name and pag-ibig granted you a loan? are you sure this is still a contract to sell or you are just paying off your mortgage?

either way, you have interest in the property. that is a conjugal asset because it was purchased during the marriage using conjugal funds.

the appliances are also conjugal property. whatever case he files will not prosper because the at property was yours also.

concubinage is the act of a married man who lives in with another woman. you will have to provide proof that he has abandoned you and is living in with his mistress at a new address.

https://www.facebook.com/BPOEmployeeAdvocate/

3Conjugal property and mistress Empty Re: Conjugal property and mistress Fri Oct 01, 2010 1:59 am

braveamethyst

Arresto Menor

attyLLL wrote:wait, the title is not in your name and pag-ibig granted you a loan? are you sure this is still a contract to sell or you are just paying off your mortgage?

either way, you have interest in the property. that is a conjugal asset because it was purchased during the marriage using conjugal funds.

the appliances are also conjugal property. whatever case he files will not prosper because the at property was yours also.

concubinage is the act of a married man who lives in with another woman. you will have to provide proof that he has abandoned you and is living in with his mistress at a new address.

Pagibig loan is under my name.
My husband is currently abroad and asked his relatives to get all our conjugal property....
what should I do when it is my husband who is doing that to me?
can I file Ra9262? can i file a case against his relatives who is envading my conjugal rights?

4Conjugal property and mistress Empty Re: Conjugal property and mistress Sat Oct 02, 2010 5:23 pm

attyLLL

what conjugal properties are they trying to get? your stuff in the house? how are they trying to get them?

you can begin with sending a demand letter directing them to return whatever they may have gotten and stop from proceeding. what kind of case you can file depends on what acts they are committing.

if the husband is not sending financial support, you can file a complaint for economic violence under RA 9262. if you can prove the marital infidelity, then psychological violence also. good luck.

5Conjugal property and mistress Empty Re: Conjugal property and mistress Sat Oct 02, 2010 7:25 pm

braveamethyst

Arresto Menor

they tried to get all appliances and tried to destroy my gate/fence.
coz they said that it is my husband who's telling them to do that, what case can I file to his relatives? thanks for your help.

6Conjugal property and mistress Empty Re: Conjugal property and mistress Sun Oct 03, 2010 10:26 am

attyLLL

did they actually damage the gate? that can be malicious mischief. if not you can file a complaint of unjust vexation. good luck.

7Conjugal property and mistress Empty Re: Conjugal property and mistress Sun Oct 03, 2010 4:58 pm

braveamethyst

Arresto Menor

yes they damaged the gate...they destroyed it... they said that my husband told them to do that, saying they have written authorization from my husband, but i told them not to do that but still they did it.

8Conjugal property and mistress Empty Re: Conjugal property and mistress Sun Oct 03, 2010 5:14 pm

braveamethyst

Arresto Menor

coz i filed it and they said that it is family problem...for me i really need to file it coz they are already causing damage to me emotionally and financially.

9Conjugal property and mistress Empty Re: Conjugal property and mistress Mon Oct 04, 2010 9:30 pm

attyLLL

what case did you file and where did you file it? how long has it been since you moved out? or are you still living there? are you the one who emailed me?

10Conjugal property and mistress Empty Re: Conjugal property and mistress Mon Oct 04, 2010 10:47 pm

braveamethyst

Arresto Menor

yes i was the one who sent u an email.... you can reply to my personal email instead...thanks

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum