Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Marriage validity

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Marriage validity Empty Marriage validity Mon Mar 03, 2014 1:09 am

Lstriv

Arresto Menor

My wife and i had a civil marriage 5 years ago and gusto ko nang makipaghiwalay and she talked to an attorney and she is planning to file a case against me and im questionning the validity of my marriage. Binayaran lang namen ung nagkasal samen, wala kaming seminar and di rin kame kumuha ng marriage licence pero my marriage licence number yung marriage cert namen. We got married on my 21st birthday and walang parental consent. Ang nagkasal samen is a christian pastor and nakalagay sa marrige cert ay christian ako pero i was really catholic. Please need some help thank you

2Marriage validity Empty Re: Marriage validity Wed Mar 05, 2014 11:33 pm

precious_jewel1012

Arresto Menor

Good day. I am married but my husband left me after 3 months of marriage. By july we are separated for 5 years. Is it trur if marriage is noy wotking for 7 years, you can re marry?

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum