Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

''regularized employment contract''

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1''regularized employment contract'' Empty ''regularized employment contract'' Sun Mar 02, 2014 4:30 pm

sandy dimapawi

Arresto Menor

I am a regular employee since nov.4,2013.recently,my employer issued us a new contract and they said that it is a regularized employment contract.as of now, i am not signing it yet because it said that once signed,the contract is valid for Only one hundred eighty working days from the date issued.that it will expire after may 3,2014.
My question is,is it right for them to make me sign the new contract since i am already a regular employee?is there really a ''regularized contract''?
I hope you can help me because i don't want to sign the new contract because instead of me being A regular/permanent employee,i will just be a contractual employee Which will give me no insurance of my job.thank you in advance.

2''regularized employment contract'' Empty Re: ''regularized employment contract'' Mon Mar 03, 2014 12:33 pm

sandy dimapawi

Arresto Menor

I hope you can give me some advice on how to deal with this........pls..tnx

3''regularized employment contract'' Empty Re: ''regularized employment contract'' Mon Mar 03, 2014 1:54 pm

council

council
Reclusion Perpetua

sandy dimapawi wrote:I hope you can give me some advice on how to deal with this........pls..tnx

read it carefully. post the exact text here so we can try to understand your situation better.

http://www.councilviews.com

4''regularized employment contract'' Empty Re: ''regularized employment contract'' Mon Mar 03, 2014 2:16 pm

sandy dimapawi

Arresto Menor

Last nov. 2013 naregular po ako.may pinirmahan na po akong contract pero recently lng, My employer is making me sign a new contract again which is valid for only 3months.So hindi ko po maintindihan kung bakit ko pa kailangan mag sign sa 3-month contract gayung regular employee na ako since nov of 2013 pa..tama po b yung pinapagawa nila sakin?

5''regularized employment contract'' Empty Re: ''regularized employment contract'' Mon Mar 03, 2014 5:04 pm

Patok

Reclusion Perpetua

ano sabi nang employer mo?? dapat tinanong mo sa kanila yun.. pano yung previous contract mo?? at ano yung pinapapirma sayo?? at pano kung hindi mo pirmahan..

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum