Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Quitclaim Issue

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Quitclaim Issue Empty Quitclaim Issue Wed Feb 19, 2014 7:25 pm

murakdai18

Arresto Menor

Hi!

Need an advice po sana tungkol sa quitclaim, may naka state po kasi sa quitclaim na "That for and in considering af all the foregoiing, I do hereby release and forever discharge from all claims or cause of action of whatever nature, civil or crimminal or otherwise in connection w/ my employment w/ the said firm" pag naka sign kana na po ba nang quitclaim, pwede kapa rin bang habulin nang company pag my nakita silang issue sa iyo? Thanks

2Quitclaim Issue Empty Re: Quitclaim Issue Thu Feb 20, 2014 5:24 am

council

council
Reclusion Perpetua

murakdai18 wrote:Hi!

Need an advice po sana tungkol sa quitclaim, may naka state po kasi sa quitclaim na "That for and in considering af all the foregoiing, I do hereby release and forever discharge from all claims or cause of action of whatever nature, civil or crimminal or otherwise in connection w/ my employment w/ the said firm" pag naka sign kana na po ba nang quitclaim, pwede kapa rin bang habulin nang company pag my nakita silang issue sa iyo? Thanks

Under normal circumstances, NO.

But if they find something afterwards, such as evidence of theft or any other criminal matter that was not known beforehand, they could still file a case.

http://www.councilviews.com

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum