Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

appeal to ra 9262

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1appeal to ra 9262 Empty appeal to ra 9262 Wed Feb 19, 2014 3:28 pm

concern010110

Arresto Menor

Hi atty. My husband has an illegitimate child before we wed. He has been jailed due to ra 9262 support of to the child financially however i wanted to appeal to lower down the support from 5thousand a month to atleast 3k to 2k since i am now bearing his child he doesn't have a job as of now. And i can't stay to work while I'm pregnant due to i have a heart condition. Hope you respond to my concern atty. God bless and more power

2appeal to ra 9262 Empty Re: appeal to ra 9262 Wed Feb 19, 2014 7:27 pm

concern010110

Arresto Menor

Sana po makareply po kayo mga attorney... at kng san q po siya pwedeng ifile s brgy po b muna or direkta n po b s court.. slamat..

3appeal to ra 9262 Empty Re: appeal to ra 9262 Thu Feb 20, 2014 11:39 pm

concern010110

Arresto Menor

Tiyaka attorney sa amin ng asawa ko ako lang po may trabaho may nkapagsabi skin magfile daw kami ng indigency si ce d tlga kaya ng husband yung 5k per month magulang nya lang ang sumasalo

4appeal to ra 9262 Empty Re: appeal to ra 9262 Tue Feb 25, 2014 6:54 pm

attyLLL

if this was based on a compromise agreement, the remedy is to file a petition in court to modify it

https://www.facebook.com/BPOEmployeeAdvocate/

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum