Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

OLD TAX DECLARATION

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1OLD TAX DECLARATION Empty OLD TAX DECLARATION Tue Feb 18, 2014 4:05 pm

ronron36

Arresto Menor

Good day po!
I have a question regarding land left to us by my grandfather.
Last tax payment: 1984
Nobody knew about the said land until recently lang po (january 2014) nung nag aayos kami ng mga lumang gamit. I found an old tax declaration under his name and upon checking sa municipat at provincial assessor's office, it is still under his name.
It was parcel of agricultural land 1054 sq meters.
Last payment of tax was 1985, same year na namatay sya.
Using tax map, na locate namin yung property but the problem is hindi namin matiyak kung aling part dun kasi sa tax map, may land registered sa republic of the philippines (near a creek) then sa likod dun yung land ng lolo ko.
The problem: A concrete building is already in the place and they said public land daw yung pinagtayuan nila ( I assume na yung land registered sa Republic yung tinutukoy)
1. San po ba namin pwede makuha yung original survey ng mga lupa?
2. In case na yung kinatatayuan na nga nila yung lupa ng lolo ko, may habol pa po ba kami dun?
3. Kung paituluhan na namin yung lupa ngayun kahit may nakatayo na, pwede po ba yun?
4. San po ba pwede ma obtain ang narrative technical decription at cadastral map?

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum