Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

my parent's wedding date in my NSO birth certificate is worng, please I NEED HELP

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

alexandracharomilepark

Arresto Menor

HI guys, I'm Sheila  Surprised  please i need your help, I am actually processing visa but then, it is being hold bec. I have a problem in my NSO birth certificate.  Sad Sad Sad Sad  the problem is the wedding date of my parents in my NSO is wrong, the exact date is supposed to be MAY 26,1988 but in my NSO is may 26,1989.... Sad Sad Sad  please give me some legal advices, do need your help of what to do... and if i am going to file to make this correct , how long does it takes? d i need a lawyer for this? i am willing to do everything to make this right  I love you Idea 
thank you in advance and more power I love you

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum