Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Help! A sudv sold me a house that had previous owner

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

chatterbrain

Arresto Menor

Just found out that the house that I am currently paying was previously-owned and the previous owner remissed in their Pag-ibig duties.

1. I was never told about this during contract signing. I only learned of this after almost a year of paying my mortgage. I casually double-checked that I could enter the property in Pag-ibig fianancing. It was then I was informed that I can't because the contract I signed was "Provisional Sale." And only then that it was explained to me that someone previously bought the property and that they defaulted with their Pag-ibig payment; hence, the developer got it back.

2. During the signing of contract, I asked what "Provisional Sale" meant. It was explained that it just means hindi pa "Absolute" kasi hindi pa ako tapos ng payment.

3. The developer, through their sales agent, had been telling me to move in; that I will be prioritized in case maghabol yung previous owner, which is unlikely because they had not paid Pag-ibig for more than two years. I demanded that they put that in writing, pero they declined kasi hindi daw ganun ang policy nila.

Please, I need advice.

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum