Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Mortgaged room for rent was sold by the owner without my knowledge.

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

smc

Arresto Menor

A 'room for rent' was mortgaged to me last feb.2011.The owner & I had a written agreement(without notary) that the monthly rental fees would be received by me until the time the said room is redeemed by the owner by giving me the exact amount of the mortgage.For the past couple of months(from March-August)the owner was faithfully giving me the rental fees.But last week,I discovered that the owner alledgedly sold her entire house & lot(including the room for rent mortgaged to me) to her sister,without my knowledge.Now,my problem is the alleged new owner already destroyed the entire house(including the room for rent mortgaged to me)and is planning to build a new house.How can I recover my money I used in the mortgage?By the way,the said room for rent was located in the ground floor separated from the main house.

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum