Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Medical advice refused by employer

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Medical advice refused by employer Empty Medical advice refused by employer Tue Jan 28, 2014 3:47 pm

dodi2010

Arresto Menor

Hi Atty. I have question po. I work in a BPO company for over a year. Before ako magfile ng Leave of absence (no pay po ito) para sa surgery ko, i was transferred to a dayshift and different LOB position then retained (or I thought I was retained). Then after surgery, my Surgeon adiced me to rest for recovery for atleast 7wks which I cannot afford po. Pumayag sya na mag work ako nung sinabi ko na call center at dayshift naman ang work ko. He made a certification advicing to work in a dayshift until fully recovered. Pinakita ko po ang med cert dahil natransffer na pala ako back to graveyard while on LOA,nalaman ko lang nung tinawagan ko ang Tl ko. Sabi nila na they cant do anything even if I have certification from my Surgeon dahil naforeard na daw ang list sa clients. I just want to go back to work. Their basis daw ng pag transfer nila back to graveyard ay metrics ng agent, I have great metrics naman same as sa mga naretain sa dayshift. Is it legal for an employer to deny request with medical reason? Thank you po in advance!

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum