Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

minor offense to major offense

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1minor offense to major offense Empty minor offense to major offense Tue Jan 28, 2014 1:32 am

bernadett.quiazon

Arresto Menor

nagkaron po ng offense ang anak ko sa isang prestigious university . ang naging case po pinagsign sya sa attendance sheet ng classmate nya kase sabi ng classmate nya malelate sya. so pinapunta sila sa discipline office lumabas na ang feedback . warning is given at may minor offense. nereciev nya yung pina sign sa kanya na feedback form na nakalagay dun warning is given signed by the director and conform by my kid . last friday pinatawag uit sya ng discipline office major offense daw yung na commit nila malaki ang impact sa anak kase deans lister sya matatanggal daw sya as deans lister at isa pang problema nakareflect yun sa clearance nya ang major offense. bilang magulang ang sakit naman para na nilang tinggalan future ang anak ko. gusto ko sana malaman kung tama desisyon ng school o puwede pang mabago kase nga may pinirmahan na sila na minor offense yun the same sa classmate nya na nakiusap na i sign sya . puwede pa po ba na gawing major offense yun kahit sinabi na nilang minor. tnx. and GOD bless

2minor offense to major offense Empty Re: minor offense to major offense Mon Feb 10, 2014 5:55 pm

tsi ming choi

Reclusion Perpetua

In my opinion, just review the school handbook with respect to the gravity of offense for the act committed. If the handbook states that minor offense lang yung act na ginawa ng anak nyo, hinde pwedeng gawing major offense yun ng school, by simply stating na nagkamali sila. You have legal ground to fight for it.

However, if the handbook stated otherwise, then, thats a procedural glitch lang and the school have the right to increase the gravity of the offense as stated in the school handbook.

Now, if walang naka state sa handbook with respect sa act na ginawa ng bata nyo, then, the school committed abuse of its right in increasing the gravity of the offense. You have a legal ground also to fight for it.

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum