Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

ex-korean wife is major major here in PH

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1ex-korean wife is major major here in PH Empty ex-korean wife is major major here in PH Sat Aug 28, 2010 12:03 am

raffyajaaja

Arresto Menor

Good day Atty

This is Raffy po. I was divorced in Korea. Now my ex-wife is here (a korean national) And she has a business here . And i want to file for a recognition para sa divorce namin na ma-recognized po dito..

Parang di sya nakiki-cooperate. Di nya maiwan ang kanyang business..Takot din malamn ng mga ka-business nya yung past life nya(maybe kasi boyfriend nya yung isa sa business partners nya).

My question po: Anu po ang status bali namin dito? married po ba? If married po, do i have the right to demand her something?> kasi gusto ko po sya ang mag bayad ng pang petition for recognition.
Is there any other way to force her to settle this matter.. Di ko naman po sya guguluhin, i just want it to settle na. Na argabyado po ako kasi nung nasa Korea ako. Kaya nya pakla ako di-nivorce kasi may boylet na po sya.marami ako witness before nya ako dinivorced.. Iniiwan nya ako sa KOrea tapos sya lagi sa Pinas nuon..

Thanks po..

Raffy

attyLLL

raffy, you are filipino? and it was your wife who filed for divorce?

what you will need is a copy of the divorce decree and case records authenticated at the philippine embassy or consulate. you don't need your wife to cooperate in the case. you can file the petition by yourself.

https://www.facebook.com/BPOEmployeeAdvocate/

raffyajaaja

Arresto Menor

Atty, Opo filipino po ako..
Ngayon po ung ex-wife ko(korean) po ay naandito sa pinas at merong business.
pwede ko po ba ako mag file ng case na conjugal property? last resort ko ito kung di sya makikicooperate sakin.. ibigay nya lang yung sa divorce decree. Kasi po before willing syang tumulong. Ngayon po biglang nawala.

thank you

attyLLL

you cannot get the documents yourself? you want her to pay for the legal costs?

if so, what i would do would be to write her a letter reminding her of the legal status of her marriage under philippine law, and yes, threaten her courteously that you will assert your property rights if she fails to provide you a copy of this decree.

https://www.facebook.com/BPOEmployeeAdvocate/

raffyajaaja

Arresto Menor

Good day again Atty,
Thank you again, I appreciate po yung reply nyo po for my case..

I can't get the documents po. She is the only one who has the power to get it. It will be coming from Korea and she said she will help me to have it. But until now she's just so afraid maybe bec of her boylet doesn't know that she was married with me.
If only I could go to Korea. But I got denied on April..
Anyways, nothing i could about it...

Thanks very much po for the enlightenment.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum