Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Art/Design Major to Law School?

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Art/Design Major to Law School? Empty Art/Design Major to Law School? Wed Nov 25, 2015 10:42 am

nicoleann

Arresto Menor

I'm a graduate of BS Multimedia Arts and I want to study law. I only realized this late in my third year so I opted to just finish my degree. I know it's possible to apply, but I don't know if I'll stand a chance, given my background. What do you think?

2Art/Design Major to Law School? Empty Re: Art/Design Major to Law School? Wed Nov 25, 2015 1:46 pm

HrDude

Reclusion Perpetua

Nicoleann, as long you have the drive, the fortitude and the commitment to become a lawyer, you're gonna be ok in law school.

PM also sent.

3Art/Design Major to Law School? Empty Re: Art/Design Major to Law School? Fri Nov 27, 2015 10:32 am

nicoleann

Arresto Menor

Thanks for the answer! I'm wondering if this affects my chances of getting into a good school though.

4Art/Design Major to Law School? Empty Re: Art/Design Major to Law School? Fri Nov 27, 2015 11:09 am

HrDude

Reclusion Perpetua

It would only affect your credentials such as the required english subjects. Beside that, no more.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum