Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

SSS benefit delayed by employer

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1SSS benefit delayed by employer Empty SSS benefit delayed by employer Thu Jan 23, 2014 11:50 am

denzcruz

Arresto Menor

Hi, I filed my 45 days SSS sickness benefit claim last September, and after that I filed another claim which lasts for 15 days.  I checked and verified the status of the claim with SSS east ave, they told me that it was released and forwarded to my employer last November, I called our HR to check on the status and was informed that they will still be sending reimbursement form to SSS this coming friday.   HR also told me that the 15 days claim is already been credited this January 15 amounting 4500.   Im not sure what's going on since the the 2nd claim got credited first, knowing that there is a 3 month interval between filing.

2SSS benefit delayed by employer Empty Re: SSS benefit delayed by employer Wed Jan 29, 2014 9:03 am

denzcruz

Arresto Menor

Wala p ring reply?

3SSS benefit delayed by employer Empty Re: SSS benefit delayed by employer Wed Jan 29, 2014 11:53 am

alexisbantilan

Reclusion Perpetua

ANo ba ang tanong mo?

4SSS benefit delayed by employer Empty Re: SSS benefit delayed by employer Wed Jan 29, 2014 1:27 pm

denzcruz

Arresto Menor

September p ko nag file tapos na approved ng sss nung november pero d pa rin nire release s kin ng employer ko, ang sabi ng hr ipo forward p lang reimbursement form sa sss. Nauna ko pa mreceive yung 2nd claim, wala bang violation ang employer dun, saka nire require nila na pirmahan agad yung reimbursement form upon application kahit na may nakasulat dun na do not sign unless you receive the amount in advance.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum