Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Query about Original Contract of Employment

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

toolbox

Arresto Menor

Hello! I needed a legal advice or comment here.

I’m a manager in one of the Design firm here in Makati and working for 17 years and my new boss of 2 years constantly picking on me. He was trying to build a case against me (maybe because I'm better looking than him  Smile ) and came to a point that I cannot tolerate his bullying. I wanted to stay but the atmosphere in our workplace is no longer healthy I had a talk with our HR manager for an options. She told me that since I’m in a managerial position the company don't have an early retirement plan, only the rank n file employee is eligible for an early retirement. But she said, I can ask for consideration. I looked on my contract documents to prepare a Letter for Separation as suggested (this is not a resignation or retirement letter, is this true?) I found out that my original memo on Compensation And Agreement regarding the minimum annual increased, the allowance/salary ratio and the extra profit sharing was not followed. I was not particular on my compensation before because I was single then and only recently that I found and realized that I was denied of my contract.

My question is, can I still claim it ba on my Separation Letter? What are the chances? I was already promoted twice but no new contracts were signed. I signed only a one pager memo on Salary Adjustment stating my previous and new position and the salary adjustments for the said promotions.

Will this fall under sleeping on my rights on Money Claims?  Sad 

Hoping for a favorable reply. Thanks in advance.

toolbox

Arresto Menor

any legal opinion here please?

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum