Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

support if the husband is still living at home

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

beng_yy

Arresto Menor

thank you for forums like this. as with my current situation, i cannot afford to pay a lawyer and i do not pass the requirements for a free lawyer.
Me and my husband are both employed with middle income salaries. We have 2 children, 20 and 16 yrs old respectively, my eldest was forced to work when my husband starting not to give full support for us. My youngest is in college. My husband is paying for the tuition fee of my youngest and 20% of our rent. All of the rest I cover (utilities, my son's everyday allowance and school needs, groceries, gas, etc. All the basic needs of my children he does not take part of (no father duties non financial as well). It is always very difficult to ask more from him as it always ends up him 'nanunumbat' that i have my own salary.
i always end up with loans.last month, he informed me that he will no longer give the partial rent money as he decided on his own to buy a property. please advise on my legal rights for the rightful support he should be giving. What steps can i take to force him to give appropriate support for us?can i use this as grounds for legal separation if he continues to refuse? thank you.

attyLLL

send a demand letter for support and threaten him that you will file a case of economic abuse.

https://www.facebook.com/BPOEmployeeAdvocate/

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum