Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

about annulment

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1about annulment Empty about annulment Sat Dec 28, 2013 3:13 am

adelle_19

adelle_19
Arresto Menor

This is the 2nd time that my estranged husband filed for anullment.im just curious if this is legit because the summons that I am receiving comes from his attorney's law firm not from the RTC branch where the said case is filed.As I remember the first time he filed it in Mandaluyong the summons came from the RTC and this time the so called process server kept on visiting my residence to have the summons served telling lies and said that she's from philhealth.what I can do to stop them from disturbing me because all summons and notices should be mailed to me since the new annulment case is filed in cavite.thank you.

Last edited by adelle_19 on Sat Dec 28, 2013 3:22 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : wrong spelling)

2about annulment Empty Re: about annulment Sat Dec 28, 2013 2:15 pm

attyLLL

service of summons is really done personally. not by mail

https://www.facebook.com/BPOEmployeeAdvocate/

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum