Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Nees Legal advise please: deceit transaction; failure to deliver the goods

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

reign029

Arresto Menor

Can I file legal case to someone who intentionally deceit me. Nagpagawa po ako ng pinto sa isang furniture firm and binigyan nya po ako ng resibo. The owner of the store promise me that the item will be delivered on the next other day but after 2 days, wla pa din po nadedeliver. So pinuntahan na po namin ung shop then nalaman na lng namin na nagtatago na po ung may ari kase marami daw po siya pinagkakautangan, wla na pong tao sa shop at ilan araw na din po siyang di bumabalik. Nasabi po ng kapitbahay nya na nag tatago daw po sa knilang bahay sa provinsya, medyo malapit lng po dun mga 2 sakay. Nablotter na po namin to sa baranggay..pero ang barangay po samin wla talaga mga ginagawa parang baliwala lng ang kaso. Pwede ko po ba tong idulog sa pulis. What can you suggest po, bagamat maliit lng po ung pera 5000, gusto ko lng po mabigyan ng lesson un.. di makatarungan na manloko ng tao. Salamat po sa inyong advise. Ty

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum