Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

New Member here.. would like to know how to post bail without getting jailed

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

ra8484

Arresto Menor

My husband is currently accused of Estafa and R.A. 8484.

He was detained in Camp Crame last May 2013 for the Estafa case and I was able to bail him out after 2 weeks.

The R.A. 8484 case was said to be "R.F.I."

He's regularly attending his hearings every month.

But last Nov 2013 we received the RESOLUTION for the R.A. 8484 case dated Oct 2013 and the bail is set for Php20,000.

Then the next day, we received a letter again. It's an ORDER of ARREST dated Oct 2013.

I would like to ask what should I do. I want to arrange and settle his bail this Dec since we have the 13th month pay but will we be able to post bail without him getting detained? He's currently working and he's not allowed to make any absences except he's sick.

Ever since we received the Order of Arrest, I am not able to sleep well and everytime our dogs bark, I'm getting paranoid...what if the policemen are there to serve the warrant for my husband?

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum