Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Marriage between filipina and filipino

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Marriage between filipina and filipino Empty Marriage between filipina and filipino Thu Dec 12, 2013 8:00 am

Gan Fonacier

Arresto Menor

SIR, please help naman.what do we do need to do if my sister want to use her surname po nung di pa sya kasal. Shes married to a US citizen, they got married here in the philippines. Then after that they stayed in US, unfortunately, now, they were separated already, because the Foreign guy FILED A divorce or annulment in that country and a decree is validly obtain. Now my sister, stayed there despite of the fact that they were separated already, she work there for years and she's now a green cardholder.ngayon, gamit nya yung apilyido nya nung dalaga pa sya sa mga papers nya dun sa US,. Then she decided to go back here in the philippines, para machange nya lhat papers nya sa apilyido nya nung dalaga pa sya tska passport nya at sa NSO, kasi daw even their married was annulled in another country, here in our country it is still recognized na married pdin sya. Thanks. Help nmn what domwe need to do po?

Gan Fonacier

Arresto Menor

Marriage between filipina and american citizen sorry , dont know how to edit it heheh thanks

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum