Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Finality of Annulment

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Finality of Annulment Empty Finality of Annulment Tue Dec 10, 2013 12:51 am

aerasy88@yahoo.com

Arresto Menor

I received the decision granting the absolute nullity of my marriage with my former husband on July 25, 2013.
I would like to ask for your assistance because until now, there is still no Finality yet. I have been talking with the court clerks regularly, but until now they keep telling me that they have not not received all return cards or receipt copies of the decision which they mailed to my former husband and from SolGen's office. I wonder why the Finality is taking so long??Almost 5 months na po kasi, wala pa ang finality.
I would like to ask for your help if there are other procedures or options that I could do, so I could get the Finality of my Annulment case. Kino-contact ko po ang lawyer ko nang ilang beses, pero di na sya sumasagot sa akin. Ano po ba ang gagawin ko?

2Finality of Annulment Empty Re: Finality of Annulment Tue Jan 09, 2018 10:37 am

Blackmamba0423

Arresto Menor

Hi. Need your help. How long mo nakuha yung certificate of finality? Thanks in advance

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum