Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

hindi ko pa din nakukuha last pay ko., help!

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

hananiah

Arresto Menor

Ask ko lang po lagpas one year na and hindi pa rin po binibigay ung last pay ko., nag end of contract po ako last September 2012, bago po ako umalis inaus ko ung Clearance ko., after 3 months nag follow up ako ang sabi ng HR wala pa daw clearance ko but when i ask my superior dati naipasa na daw niya, so i called the HR again ang sabi sige aasikasuhin daw. everyday tumatawag ako and sabi they will give me an update. then nung last tawag ko i ask ko daw sa accounting kung my cheque na/.. so everyday na naman akong tumatawag wala pa din daw., nung tumawag ako sa General Manager ko dti, bakit hindi ko pa daw nakukuha eh ang tagal na.,. sabi nya iask nya sa HR., and then sabi na naman ng HR wala daw ako clearance., ano po ba dapat kong gawin? yung isa kong kasamahan narelease last pay nya kahit walang clearance kasi ipapaTV sila.,., Please help me.,. thanks!

HR Adviser

Reclusion Perpetua

File money claim at dole if your claim is below 5000. If higher, go to NLRC

errickmolino@gmail.com

Arresto Menor

Is it a valid a reason for the company to withhold my final pay for accomplishing my clearance 7 weeks after my resignation. That will fall on january 17, 2013; which is 15 weeks since i left the company. I was not told that the basis for the release date is the clearance.

Patok

Reclusion Perpetua

did they say why it took so long to process clearance?

errickmolino@gmail.com

Arresto Menor

It took me 7 weeks to process the clearance because I could not find time and/or money to go to signatories when they are available. Their schedule is from 9pm to 6am.

errickmolino@gmail.com

Arresto Menor

They are still waiting for the final computation.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum