Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

incompetent and annoying hr plus salary hold

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

jjm

Arresto Menor

hi there!
may i ask your good office to give me some legal advise..
here's the thing..

im a nurse. i applied as clinic assistant manager in one of high
regard hospital in ortigas. after a series of exams and interview the hr
asked me to report and informed me that im hired & i made it. so i completed all the requirements and had my orientation with the hr and endorsed me to the
satelite clinic i will be assign.

oct.29 2013: i started as AM (assistant manager) even without signing a
contract and discussing my salary since as per hr, after 1 week of
training is the supposed contract signing.

nov.9 2013: after 10 days of working i havent sign
anything yet i keep on ffup-ing it with them, (anyways i have copy of it
on my phone.) but on my 11th day of working with the clinic i received a
call from hr asking me to drop by.

nov 11 2013: i went to hr (w/c i thought is the contract signing) and learned
from hr manager that there was an issue. they had overlooked the endorsement
of the VP for operations (w/c was my final interviewer & who will decide to hire) and im not supposed for the position of AM.
the worst is she asked me not to report for
work the next day. they'll pay me nMan daw pero not as Assistant
Manager rate but as Nurse rate (w/c is much lower) since eto daw
recommendation ng VP. sure naman daw na kukunin nila ulit aq pero need to waut for a vacancy

since then i always text them to ffup and remind them of my status and salary.

nov.13 2013: the hr asked me to go to one of the sattelite clinic for an interview daw ulit since im on my way sa area na un pumayag aq..the interview is good the manager like me for the position makipagcoordinate nalang daw uli aq sa hr kung kelan mgstart..

so ffup with hr ulit..

nov 15: as per hr need daw dumaan ulit sa process.. i was annoyed kasi dinaanan q n lahat ng process uulitin nanaman.. so aayusin daw nila tatanung daw nila sa VP.

ffup araw araw d q cla tinantanan..

nov28: d pa daw nila nkkausap un VP wala padin feedback.. with regards sa salary q nakahold daw. gusto nila isabay daw sa next salary q kung mgwowork n q uli sa kanila.. tama ba un? e oct 29 p un e. dapat sinama n nila sa payroll saka un ang pinangako nila sakin.. wala daw kz aq contract kaya ayaw iprocess ng accounting dept.

yes i dont have cobtract pero madami p nmn iba mkakapag attest n pumasok aq dun at me papers aq with me.

is there any legal case na pwede i file against
them... kasi i feel so upset.. i spend too much for the requirements
palang and im comfortable na may work ako and all of a sudden sasabihin
nila d na aq papasok the following day because of their mistake. and may
i add the damages they had done to me.. i have other offer but i choose
this work over others and my self esteem its under my feet now... and mostly i badly need my money. i applied professionally.. i worked professionaly.. im professionally waiting for their actions n feedback.. sana professional din cla sa pagprocess ng status & salary q..
pls help
me. will very much appreciate it. thanks.
seriously needs help...

attyLLL

signing a contract is not a requirement in order that there be an employment relationship.

imo, you were already a regular employee on day 1 precisely because there was no contract to qualify your relationship. your salary is on hold now because once you acquire a payslip, they will have given you additional evidence that you were already an employee.

if you will file a case for illegal dismissal, your challenge is how to prove that you already started working because they will deny it.

https://www.facebook.com/BPOEmployeeAdvocate/

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum