Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Limitations of a contractor

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Limitations of a contractor Empty Limitations of a contractor Fri Nov 29, 2013 2:51 pm

Brgy.OfficialJR

Arresto Menor

I'm a newly elected barangay official in my community and I wonder why is there always a need for a contractor for any purchases made by the barangay. is there a law or executive order,etc that states that any purchases made by the barangay must require a authorized contractor? and if so what is the minimum amount for a need of a contractor?

2Limitations of a contractor Empty Re: Limitations of a contractor Thu Dec 05, 2013 9:20 pm

engrRR

Arresto Menor

sa govt transaction, may mga documents kasi na kailangan bago magrelease ng payment.. ex. tax clearance, philgeps atbp.. maraming mga store na wlang ganyang mga papel kya may mga contractor ng kompleto ang papers for govt transaction

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum