Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

moral damages

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1moral damages Empty moral damages Fri Nov 29, 2013 7:59 am

rein.depedro

Arresto Menor

Good day po. I'm a public school Teacher. I have issues with my Principal since i started teaching in that school. The very first incident was, while I was teaching, she did an observation, and she is giving feed backs while i'm in the middle of discussion, which is wrong, because feed backs should be given after discussion. hinahanapan ako parati ng butas, she asked for my lesson plan, which I have to get from another room, she was so furious at minura nya ako infront of my students and she threw my lesson plan. Naulit pa ng maraming beses ang incident na yun na sinisigawan nya ako at pinapahiya sa harap ng mga bata, kahit sa mga co teacher ko, sa lahat ng teacher ako lang pina-power trip nya,but most of my co-teachers are telling me na ganun na daw sya noon pa, wala lang makapag sumbong dahil takot sila mawalan trabaho. Simula nung ginagawa nya sakin yun, andun na yung takot ko na pumasok skul, parati aq nakakapag absent at naging sakitin din ako. nag karon ako ng phobia sakanya. I just want to know attorney kung anong mga kaso ang pwede ko ipataw sa principal ko. please help.. thank you.

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum