Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Solo Parent Parental Leave

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Solo Parent Parental Leave Empty Solo Parent Parental Leave Mon Nov 25, 2013 6:42 pm

wyna

Arresto Menor

Hi Good PM. Can you help me to understand how i can explain to my superior that i am entitled for 7days parental leave. Im in private office right now. And i am more than 1 year already. I availed my SOLO PARENT ID last week and i presented to her the said benefit that i can claim from our office. But she told me that she has still to check the number of leaves that she can give if the company is giving more than number of leaves. Please enlighten me how this benefits will be availed in a PRIVATE COMPANY. Thank you.

2Solo Parent Parental Leave Empty Re: Solo Parent Parental Leave Mon Nov 25, 2013 6:54 pm

attyLLL

look up the implementing rules, and show them to her

https://www.facebook.com/BPOEmployeeAdvocate/

3Solo Parent Parental Leave Empty Solo Parent Parental Leave -2nd question Mon Nov 25, 2013 7:37 pm

wyna

Arresto Menor

Hi Sir/Madam,
Thanks for your immediate response. But can you let me know if the seven days parental leave can be granted to me? i already presented to her the RA 8972 document. And she actually told me she has to check first if how many leaves she can give. May i know if what's really the rules in DOLE in availing this benefit in a private company, please help.thanks

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum