Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

resignation by employee

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1resignation by employee Empty resignation by employee Mon Nov 25, 2013 11:45 am

andresrizal

Arresto Menor

Atty.,

May an employer disapprove or deny the resignation of an employee with outstanding liability to the company?

2resignation by employee Empty Re: resignation by employee Mon Nov 25, 2013 12:40 pm

Patok

Reclusion Perpetua

yes, kung may outstanding pa eh.. settle muna the outstanding before you resign..

3resignation by employee Empty Re: resignation by employee Mon Nov 25, 2013 6:33 pm

attyLLL

no, an employee has the right to resign with 30 day notice regardless of whether he has outstanding debts.

https://www.facebook.com/BPOEmployeeAdvocate/

4resignation by employee Empty Re: resignation by employee Tue Nov 26, 2013 9:25 am

Patok

Reclusion Perpetua

If i'm management I will not accept the resignation until his obligations are paid.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum