Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

pa help po.. Resignation of Probationary employee

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

jcrenz05

Arresto Menor

I tendered my resignation sa employer ko on September 6, 2013 then they acknowledged it on the same day, may acknowledgement akong penermahan stating that because i cant give the 30 days period, wala akong matatanggap ( which ok lang sa akin). Then now, my former officemates told me na balak daw akong e sue ng previous employer ko because dapat daw 6 mos pa. On the first day kase may penermahan kame which states that we're on 6 mos probay. 4 mos pa lang po ako.

question ko lang po, can they run after me after acknowledging my resignation.??

our manager/supervisor kasi told us that we can resign if there's a better opportunity outside. I was insulted then kasi by the mother of the president of our company and hindi na ako happy sa trabaho ko. kesho im not doing anything daw, im not doing my job well, im just sitting lang daw.

can they claim for damages? may panlaban po ba ako?

HR Adviser

Reclusion Perpetua

Do you have a copy that your resignation is acknowledge? If not, then the company may sue you for damages because you failed to render 30-days notice

jcrenz05

Arresto Menor

wala po, kasi sabi nang HR confidential po. I dont need to have a copy na daw, but im pretty sure it was an acknowledgement.

Follow up question lang po, "damages" constitutes what po?
wala nman po kaseng proper training eh.

HR Adviser

Reclusion Perpetua

Damage- 1 you didn't make proper turn-over and your position was left hanging when you left immediately

alexisbantilan

Reclusion Perpetua

You either can go immediate resignation because there was an element of direct insult of the employer and its members.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum