Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Filipino citizens married in U.S.A.

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Filipino citizens married in U.S.A. Empty Filipino citizens married in U.S.A. Wed Nov 20, 2013 8:56 am

clrc78

Arresto Menor

Good morning atty.My girl friend got married to her boyfriend in the U.S. 10 years ago in Los Angeles, U.S.A. Both are Filipino citizens and are currently living here in the Philippines.My friend wants to file a legal separation or nullity of married from her husband because of psychological incapacity.After 10 years of marriage and with two kids, he is still jobless and only gets financial support from his parents. My friend is the one working for the family.Her husband now wants to file a case of adultery against my friend because he saw some pictures in her celphone as he claimed.I just want to ask if they can file all these cases against each other knowing they did not get married here in the Philippines? Please advise. thank you.

2Filipino citizens married in U.S.A. Empty Re: Filipino citizens married in U.S.A. Tue Nov 26, 2013 10:05 am

attyLLL

yes, it doesn't matter where they were married.

https://www.facebook.com/BPOEmployeeAdvocate/

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum