Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Separation pay (am I qualified)

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Separation pay (am I qualified) Empty Separation pay (am I qualified) Mon Nov 11, 2013 1:02 pm

denzcruz

Arresto Menor

Hi, I'm a call center agent and was diagnosed to be suffering from Cervical Spondylosis and it affects my arms and hands and cant type or work for more than an hour because the pain is progressive and feels like having electrical shocks in my hand, I was given a six months leave by my doctor she's been treating since last year but the treatment is not continous, our medical insurance can only cover 15 sessions of physical theraphy per year, the medicines are not covered and I do not have enough money to continue my medication. And then I found Art. 284, of the labor code and I want to know if I am covered of the disease that is indicated in the Article, our HR said that it is only applicable for Employees that have contagious diseases. Please advise, thanks in advance.

2Separation pay (am I qualified) Empty Re: Separation pay (am I qualified) Mon Nov 11, 2013 2:18 pm

HR Adviser

Reclusion Perpetua

If the company asks you to leave, you are entitled to a separation pay but if you opt to resign, it is up to the company whether they give you or not. Also, your disease can be treated within six months (you should have a regular treatment in order to get well) and not contagious.

Since you are a call center agent, perhaps you could ask your doctor if your pro-longed sitting may be a big contributor of arthritis. If yes, you could claim ECC benefit on to of your SSS.

3Separation pay (am I qualified) Empty Re: Separation pay (am I qualified) Tue Nov 12, 2013 9:48 am

denzcruz

Arresto Menor

thank you for your advise !!!

4Separation pay (am I qualified) Empty Re: Separation pay (am I qualified) Tue Nov 26, 2013 12:08 pm

kathleen161218

Arresto Menor

hello poh. gusto ko poh sana itanong kung ano poh dapat ang computation ng separation pay kapag hindi naman lugi 'yung company instead eh,ibinebenta dahil nakamigrate na lahat sila sa amerika.entitled poh ba kami sa separation pay dahil may sinasabi 'yung boss poh namin na sunction o kapag inabsorb raw poh kami ng magiging bagong may-ari eh,pde na kaming hindi bigyan ng separation pay or papipirmahin kami ng resignation letter para lang hindi poh kami mabayaran sa length of service namin sa kumpanya.kasama rin poh ba sa computation ang clothing allowance,meal allowance,at 5days incentives?sana poh matulungan mo poh kami.maraming, maraming salamat poh.

5Separation pay (am I qualified) Empty Re: Separation pay (am I qualified) Fri Nov 29, 2013 10:06 am

HR Adviser

Reclusion Perpetua

If you will be absorbed by the new management (meaning your length of service, benefits, etc will not change) you will not be entitled for a separation pay. If you will not be absorbed, the original company must pay you 1month salary x number of years served

6Separation pay (am I qualified) Empty Re: Separation pay (am I qualified) Fri Dec 13, 2013 2:32 am

FRANXENE COLLENE REYES

Arresto Menor

JAN 15 2007 PO AKO NAG START SA COMPANY NA PINAPASUKAN KO UP TO PRESENT SO HAPPEN PO NA PILING KO PINAG IINITAN AKO NG HR NAMIN NAG FILE PO AKO NG COMPLAIN SA DOLE WE HAVE A CONFERENCE THIS COMING DEC 18 2013 AFTER PO BA NG USAPAN AT HINDI PO KAMI NAG KASUNDO PANG GUSTO KO LANG NAMAN PO IBALIK SA AKIN YUNG MGA ILLEGAL DEDUCTION SINCE 2007. LIKE SWAPPING IN DIFFERENT CODE EX B1 AND B2 PAREHAS PO MAY QTY SA POS GANUN DIN PO SA ACTUAL MAY CUSTOMER BINILI SI BI PERO PO ANG NAINPUT SA POS IS B2 SAME PRICE SO MEANING PO SI B1 MAY QTY PA POS PERO PO WALA SA ACTUAL. SI B2 NAMAN PO ZERO SA POS SA ACTUAL MAY QTY, NGAYON PO NAG KA SPOT AUDIT O MADISKUBRI NALNG TAMA PO BANG ICHARGE SA AMIN SI B1 KASI WALA SILANG NAKITANG B1 HABANG NAG AADIT? NGAYON PO SI B2 NA WALA NG QTY SA POS AT NAKITA NILA SA ACTUAL IAAJUST NILA PRA MAG KAROON NG QTY TAPOS SI B1 FOR CHARGING

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum