Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Preventive Suspension

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Preventive Suspension Empty Preventive Suspension Thu Nov 07, 2013 11:21 am

jon.soliguen

Arresto Menor

I was suspended (preventive) for 30 days by my employer for the allegation of violating company rules and regulations of which I am not responsible and don't have knowledge of it and later on found out and I was reinstate.

Can I file case for my employer for damages and those sleepless nights I suffered for 30 days?

Thanks you

2Preventive Suspension Empty Re: Preventive Suspension Thu Nov 07, 2013 12:46 pm

Patok

Reclusion Perpetua

were you paid while you were suspended?

3Preventive Suspension Empty Re: Preventive Suspension Thu Nov 07, 2013 2:37 pm

HR Adviser

Reclusion Perpetua

You cannot file for damages but you can claim for your 1 month salary

4Preventive Suspension Empty Re: Preventive Suspension Thu Nov 07, 2013 3:37 pm

jon.soliguen

Arresto Menor

HR Adviser wrote:You cannot file for damages but you can claim for your 1 month salary

But how about for the person, my fellow employee, who indicated me for the case which resulted for my employer to suspend me?

5Preventive Suspension Empty Re: Preventive Suspension Fri Nov 08, 2013 10:44 am

HR Adviser

Reclusion Perpetua

Check you handbook if spreading false testimony or the like is in your code of conduct. But usually, for this offense, penalty is only written warning or if the company is cruel enough, 1-2 days suspension utmost.

6Preventive Suspension Empty Re: Preventive Suspension Fri Nov 08, 2013 10:54 am

jon.soliguen

Arresto Menor

HR Adviser wrote:Check you handbook if spreading false testimony or the like is in your code of conduct. But usually, for this offense, penalty is only written warning or if the company is cruel enough, 1-2 days suspension utmost.
thank you sir.. this enlightened me

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum