Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Contractual to probationary

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Contractual to probationary Empty Contractual to probationary Sun Nov 03, 2013 1:06 pm

shinch

Arresto Menor

Gud afternoon. Gusto ko lang po humingi ng advice regarding my scenario. I wan under contractual employment for the past few months and now, they have offered me a regular position (which is napagusapan naman talaga when they offer the contractual position). The problem is, bumaba ung position and basic pay na inooffer (sabi ng hr same lng din daw dahil sa mga allowance na makukuha ko upon regularization) but ang issue ko po eh tama bang ibaba ang basic pay ko and position kahit pareho lang ung job na gagawin ko? Hindi ko po kc alam na pwedeng magbaba ng basic pay, ang alam ko position lng. Correct me if i'm wrong. Thank you very much!

2Contractual to probationary Empty Re: Contractual to probationary Mon Nov 04, 2013 10:11 am

Patok

Reclusion Perpetua

don't accept it and look for another job.

3Contractual to probationary Empty Re: Contractual to probationary Mon Nov 04, 2013 11:21 pm

anyaresatin

Arresto Mayor

Sabi mo contractual position mo before, then nag offer sila ng regular position (permanent). Yes pwede bumaba ang basic pay mo, since regular position ang offer sa iyo, tama din ang HR in a way, dahil if  i-compare mo ang basic pay, allowances and other fringe benefits  na makukuha mo as regular employee, mas mataas talaga or halos papantay lang sa nakukuha mo as contractual.

But if u don't like it, tama si Patok, u better look for another job.

4Contractual to probationary Empty Re: Contractual to probationary Mon Nov 04, 2013 11:30 pm

shinch

Arresto Menor

Thank you for the inputs.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum