Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Computation of Holiday Pay

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Computation of Holiday Pay Empty Computation of Holiday Pay Sat Nov 02, 2013 11:18 pm

enahj

Arresto Menor

How does the Double Pay and 130% pay really works? With my previous company if I work on a Regular holiday they will double my pay on that day and give it to me on top of my basic for that day (if my basic is 500 for one day and I work on a Reg Holiday they will "Double" it up and will add it up to my basic salary so I get 500 for that day's basic and another 1000 for the Double pay. I get 1500 for that day) now with my present employer they will just pay me another 500.00. My sister said that it might be out of my previous employer's generosity that's why they made such calculations. I'd like to ask who computes it right? Company Previously or Company presently? Thanks!

2Computation of Holiday Pay Empty Re: Computation of Holiday Pay Sun Nov 03, 2013 11:45 am

zhangliwei

Arresto Menor

your sister is right... regular holiday: your salary will be double 200% and the special holiday: is like sunday computation 130%
ex:
500 * 200% = 1000
500 * 130% = 650

3Computation of Holiday Pay Empty Re: Computation of Holiday Pay Mon Nov 04, 2013 10:10 am

Patok

Reclusion Perpetua

double pay = 500 x 2 = 1000 only
130% = 500 x 130% = 650 only

4Computation of Holiday Pay Empty Re: Computation of Holiday Pay Fri Jan 10, 2014 7:23 am

simplydess

Arresto Menor

Hi,

need clarification please.

Is there a legal holiday pay if you were advised not to work on Christmas day? Christmas day is a legal holiday.

thanks

5Computation of Holiday Pay Empty Re: Computation of Holiday Pay Fri Jan 10, 2014 11:01 am

Patok

Reclusion Perpetua

Dec. 25 is a legal holiday. It should be paid even if not worked.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum