Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Need help for evicting unwanted tenants(relatives)

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

myadav6

Arresto Menor

Sir,

my gf's parents own a property in davao matina area. The mother is the main holder she rented a decade back to her reltives to help them without any agreement. but lately they have occupied and want to claim the property. we already file the case in barangay and as per all the documents it is evident that they do not have a proof of ownership and therefore have no right to claim. The barangay has been in our favour but has not taken any strict action to make those greedy ppl understand. On the final maturity hearing the relatives demanded 120k pesos to vacate the property but since we r owner we r not oblige to pay them they shld leave. The parents of my gf r retired and cant afford to pay such a big amount for no crime committed. The barangay agreed to settle this by paying them or going to court. Plz advice how to evict them without running around the court cos we only want peace from them.

attyLLL

The only recourse is to file a complaint in court

https://www.facebook.com/BPOEmployeeAdvocate/

myadav6

Arresto Menor

is it possible that we can make an agreement through a lawyer which has some terms n conidtions that shall b applicable after making the payment to these ppl. bcos i wanna security for the future as i have a feeling that they might misuse the money taken from us agaisnt us n continue to bother us. we only want peace thats y we r willing to pay n finsih the matter soonest.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum